Saturday, August 3, 2013

New Release - Dreaming of a Mouse by Pizazz Pixels


As the days go by, I will show you a preview of each of the different products which are part of a series which I call "Dreaming of a Mouse".  (I decided on this title because it has been about 6 years since our family has personally visited the magical land of Disney and I keep dreaming that we will be able to get there again very soon!)

Here is the preview of the first in the series -- The main kit entitled "Dreaming of a Mouse"




“Dreaming of a Mouse” is a must have kit if you are a fan of Disney or Mickey Mouse.  Designed using Disney’s signature color scheme of black, white, red, and bright yellow, this super- sized digital kit will allow you to relive all those special moments spent at “The Happiest Place on Earth.” 
This scrapbooking kit is perfect for so many occasions, magical or otherwise!
You can purchase this kit from My Store at Heartfelt Perfections

No comments:

Post a Comment