Friday, February 28, 2014

Two new kits from Lisa Rosa Designs!!!

It's almost fall here where I live, in the south hemisphere... my favorite season. But I know you guys on the north hemisphere are already having a glimpse of spring! Longing for Spring is fresh and cheerful, full of colorful flowers and leaves, it's perfect for your spring beginnings layouts and versatile enough for your everyday memories.

 





It's adorable, isn't it?

It contains 15 textured papers, being 8 beautifully patterned and 7 solids, and 30 colorful and assorted elements.

My second release for today is a boyish kit...







This precious and boyish set is perfect to scrap all those cherished photos of your little man.

It contains 15 textured papers, being 8 patterned and 7 solids, and 35 elements.

They are both on sale during the weekend... only $2 each!!!

Click here to grab yours... And here I have some inspiration from my CT for you...







No comments:

Post a Comment