Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Heartfelt Perfections Shop Designer Showcase *Queen Brat Digital Designs*


Congratulations to Queen Brat Digital Designs for being choosen Designer Showcase for June/July at 
Heartfelt Perfections Shop

A Little about her:
 
I live in the beautiful state of West Virginia where I was born and raised.   I live with my sons, Zachary and Dylan, my daughter, ReAnna, my grandson, Riley, and my furbaby, Vader, a black Maine coon. My oldest son, Freddy, passed away May 5, 2014.
 
I officially began doing graphic design in 1999. I began designing scrap kits about 9 years ago.  My favorite type of kits to design are romantic, lacy, flowered kits, but I have a wide variety available in many themes.  I also enjoy making holiday kits with Christmas being my favorite.   I used both PhotoShop and PaintShopPro for designing my kits.  For making layouts and quick pages I use PS, PSP, and MyMemories Suite.
 
My hobbies, when not on the computer designing, include spending time with my children and grandson.  My grandson is now playing sports so we have t-ball and basketball games to attend and cheer him on.  I also enjoy cooking and have taught all of my kids how to fix their favorites.  I'm also an avid reader and usually fall asleep kindle in hand nightly.  My youngest son and I also love watching movies and usually have a Mom and son night once a week where we catch up with new releases.  During the summer we also love to swim and have family cookouts.  I am also an Elvis nut!  I collect anything and everything Elvis!  The kids like to call my collection a shrine.

I'm not sure what the future may hold for me in the design field.  I would love to someday open a craft store that would offer all types of scrap supplies for those that do digital and paper scrapping.  Teaching classes would also be included with that so that I can share my love of scrapping with others.

Note From Leigh Penrod
Renee of Queen Brat Digital Designs is a very hard working and very talented Digital Scrap Designer that works very hard at designing products that are high in quality that customers can use to scrap those cherished memories for many more years to come! 
Renee is a very kind, sweet and generous lady that I have grown to admire over the years and her love for her Lord and Savior is evident in everything she does.
Thank you Renee for being on the Heartfelt Design team we are truely honored to have you and wish you many blessings to come to you in your scrapping career!
Hugs and Love,
Leigh Penrod

Check out her blog here
Her Heartfelt Shop here

A few of her amazing designs
Heart N Roses Script

Graduation Key Chain Script

Flip Flop Script

Toes In The Sand (FS/PU)

These are just a small few of the wonderful items Queen Brat Digital Designs has to offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment